Have you ever wondered why you wake up at the same time every night?
It’s more or less like your mind is gifted with a malfunctioning alarm clock that rings you awake each night despite your urge to sleep soundly for eight hours.
But you don’t need to worry about it at the first place!
“The average adult awakens seven to 15 times each night, and this is normal,” says Michael Perlis, director of the Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine.
In this article, hidden spiritual meanings behind waking up at the same time every night like 1 am, 2 am, 3 am and 4 am.
Waking Up At 1 AM Every Night?
If you find yourself awake at 1 am each night, it may suggest that you are currently floundering to move on in your life. You desperately need positive energy.
You’re not sure enough about what makes you happy and tend to rely on other people’s opinions to choose things for you.
Waking up at 1 am can also mean that you are angry and irritated with the issues going on in your daily life. It could be that your job or the people around you are bothering you.
If the clock reads 1:11 am when you wake up, it might be awakening code of consciousness for you sent by the guardian angels.
Angels want you to know that you are not alone, and you will be happy soon, all you need to do is to work on yourself.
Waking Up At 2 AM Every Night?
Waking up at 2 am almost every night probably implies that you have a strong urge for people to like you.
You worry a lot about what others think of you and suffer from low self-esteem.
You end up being skeptical about your own abilities, and thinking about the criticism or ignorance from few people makes you feel depleted.
Look for hints behind waking up at 2 am all of a sudden, look at your mobile to check the exact time, if it reads 2:22 it means that your ascended masters have sent the guardian angels to provide you with the courage and strength so that you overcome these situations in life hassle-free.
You ought to cut down the negative inherited beliefs and ideas you have about yourself that are holding you back from excelling further.
Waking Up At 3 Am Every Night?
It is strongly believed that at 3 am the connection amongst all the dimensions is lowest so it’s possible that energies are trying to communicate with you.
It may be negative ones but it’s not that likely. It can definitely be the loved ones who are already dead or your guardian angels.
As you are becoming more sensitive to energies, your body is waking itself up at 3 am-midnight.
Waking up at this time could also signify that you want to be a perfectionist but are unwilling to accept other’s point of view.
You are easily cheesed off when people fail to do what they said and this bothers you a lot.
You are very intolerant to minor mistakes, forget about blunders. You refuse to trust others easily.
Look for clues like seeing 3:33 am hit on your clock when you wake up.
It could mean that your guardian angels are providing you a helping hand to let you put of this dilemma and be bold enough to face failures.
Waking Up At 4 AM Every Night?
If you find yourself awake at 4 am every night, it can mean that you have undiscovered capabilities lying within you and you need to take responsibilities.
It can also imply that a supernatural power may be trying to tell you something, which could lead you to a greater mission in life.
You feel fulfilled and then sidelined by self-doubt after some time.
You are in a period of ascending, rising and making great change in your life.
You want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Note the time of awakening, you will know when you are being awakened for a message.
Take note of the exact timings if it reads 4:44 am often, then it clearly indicates that you are being guided by your guardian angels at each and every phase you go through in your life, so you need not worry about anything and just focus on becoming a better person with each day that passes by.
Reasons Behind Waking Up At The Same Time Every Night On A Regular Basis
If you’re waking up for prolonged periods at least 3-4 nights a week, and it continues for a long time which ultimately results in your being unable to function properly during the day, then this is called chronic insomnia.
Here are a few reasons that could possibly the reason for your sleep getting disrupted every night at a particular time:
- It could occur due to excessive intake of caffeine in the afternoon and evenings, and alcohol right before bedtime.
- You may be suffering from anxiety problems or depression. It causes you to wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep, it can also be referred to as middle insomnia.
- Sometimes being too hungry or too full can lead to nighttime awakenings. You may be experiencing issues with digestion, relating to either your small intestine or your liver. You may be eating or drinking too much or too little
- It could signal that your hormone or blood glucose levels are fluctuating. You must get an appointment booked with s doctor especially if you are a diabetes patient.
- You may be having issues with your bladder. This is the time at which your body temperature is lowest, so it is also possible that you are too hot.
- Menopause or thyroid dysfunction are among other medical causes for nighttime awakenings.
Other Reasons Behind Waking up between 1 AM and 3 AM
You may be experiencing issues with circulation or your gallbladder. These hours are associated with your liver.
According to Feng Shui, the liver is associated with emotional garbage, which is negative emotions, such as anger, that you need to expel away.
Reasons Behind Waking up between 3 AM and 5 AM
You are having intense emotional experiences, often out of nowhere. Waking up between these hours is associated with your lungs and it is also linked to sadness and loss.
What Can Be Done To Prevent Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night?
First and foremost you shouldn’t freak out upon finding your self awake at midnight, it has not got much to do evil spirits as believed.
There are only good spiritual meanings hidden behind it.
- You must keep a check on your sleep schedule and relaxing bedtime routine.
- You must avoid caffeine in the afternoon and evenings, and avoid alcohol right before bedtime.
- Reduce the stress by diverting your mind. Keep yourself busy with things to do. Keep meditating and calm your mind.
- You should also avoid excess intake of nicotine and certain medications, such as benzodiazepines, that can cause withdrawal symptoms during sleep and lead to waking up.
- Try to calm your soul, play some soft and soothing music thus creating a serene environment in the bedroom. It will definitely help you to get a sound sleep.
- You should always try to stay active during the day by exerting yourself to do vigorous exercises so as to build your sleep drive and increase your chances of sleeping through the night.
- You should avoid spending too much time in bed; most people need just seven to nine hours of sleep, not excessive sleep.
- If something is bothering you, write it down and schedule worry time for the next day. Some people find that talking to a counselor or practicing relaxation techniques.
In case you still find it difficult to cope up with your deprived sleep and are unaware of the reasons despite pondering over it several times, then you must report to a doctor or healthcare provider as soon as you can.
Speak to a therapist if you are going through severe anxiety problems.
What has been your experience?
Do you also wake up at the same time every night? What do you think is the reason?
Do share with us!